Old February 5th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default WTB HP 3561A

On Feb 5, 10:37 am, "Henry Kolesnik"
wrote:
I'm looking for a good working unit preferably with bubble memory and
manuals. I want to do some guitar analysis and my HP 3582A is too hard
for me to use. Any leads appreciated or trades appreciated.
tnx
Hank wd5jfr

Seems like you could use a sound card in a PC and some free software
available online. This method may be a little slower than the HP but
if your having problems using the HP this could be much better. Let me
know if you what your in need of and I may try to trade with you. I do
not however have any audio analyzers other than PC based such as I
mentioned earlier. I mostly work in RF.

Old February 6th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Fred
I have no problems with RF as I have an HP 8590A and HP141T with an
assortment of plug ins, tracking gen and have no problems using them at
RF. Buy the 3582A escapes me, however the 3561A a later more user
friendly box. What I like about the 3561A is that it can do spectral
maps with up to 60 seperate traces stacked onto one display showing the
decay of the signal over time.
Right now I'm not quite ready to try a sound card but it may be an
option if I'm not successful in finding a 3561A.
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR