Old September 22nd 03, 08:59 PM
WZ1U

Default FS: Cushcraft A148-10S 2 meter beam

I have a Cushcraft A148-10S 10 element wideband beam. Its 2 years old
and just taken down. Its all assambled and in excellent shape, this
will be a pickup only. I will take $50 for it and located in
Lakeville, Ma. 35 miles south of Boston next to Fall River....If you
need pictures I have a few which I can send you if needed.....WZ1U
Steve