Old September 24th 03, 07:53 PM
Greg Courville

Default FA: 25W 2m transceiver

Nice rig, good array of features, starting at $35

-KG6SGY
Old September 25th 03, 12:31 AM
Greg Courville

Starting price reduced to $25.

73 de KG6SGY

"Greg Courville" wrote in
message om...

Old September 27th 03, 05:58 AM
IanCT

Invalid Item
The item you requested ( 3049146231 ) is invalid, still pending, or no
longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this
message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available
for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

"Greg Courville" wrote in
message om...

Old September 27th 03, 08:46 AM
Greg Courville

Sorry 'bout that. I had to re-list the item because I offered additional
items for sale (power cords) in the item description, which ticked eBay off.
New link:

Thanks!

73 de KG6SGY

m...

Old September 27th 03, 10:12 AM
Stu Gotts

Thank God Ebay was informed and you were stopped by the netcops.
Never know what kind of long lasting damage you could have done by
offering power cords. Some scumbags have nothing better to do with
their lives!

I gotta tell ya that through my many years of Ebaying, the only times
I've been ripped off were when I bought amateur radio equipment.
Maybe some of those self appointed netpigs need to do something about
them instead of a guy trying to make a few bucks legitimately.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:46:11 -0700, "Greg Courville"
wrote:

Sorry 'bout that. I had to re-list the item because I offered additional
items for sale (power cords) in the item description, which ticked eBay off.
New link:

Thanks!

73 de KG6SGY

om...