Old September 25th 03, 09:05 PM
Thierry

Default Frenchies, back to fr.rec.radio.amateur !

Hi OM, YL, and SWL

This post is dedicated to all French spoken hams.
If sometimes in the past you posted messages on fr.rec.radio.amateur forum
you quickly discovered that this forum was invaded by CBists and "louts"
like Coman, JMBCV and other anonymous who aggravated this forum,
widespreading a poor image of amateurs radio activities.

Today, the radioamateur.org forum is temporary closed so hams have to think
back to use another forum like the first.

Hopefully, for a few months now, a few amateur radios, including me, are
trying to reverse the bad image given by fr.rec.radio.amateur, giving it a
new breath and the secret hope to develop this French forum.

So if you can write French and are interested in preserving the interest and
ham spirit of our community, I suggest you to post sometimes, the soon the
best, your post in French in fr.rec.radio.amateur so that this this forum
recover quickly all its health ;-)

Best 73's
Thierry
ON4SKY, LX3SKY