Old March 21st 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
prices that we are going to show you below:

Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

Spain fixes 0.016 $us
Spain Mobile 0.092 $us
Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
Argentina Mobil 0.045 $us
Brazil 0.032 $us
Brazil Mobile 0.098 $us
Bolivia Fixes 0.078 $us
Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
Peru 0.155 $us
Canada from 0.012 $us
Chile 0.017 $us
Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
Colombia 0.0305 $us
Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

Billing for all the countries of 30/30

Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
prices at whole world.

Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
years in the international market of world routes.

Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
calls.

For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
facilities like this neither in the sky...

Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

Sales Manager voipcallred

Old March 26th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Not as good as Sunrocket. They are much cheaper. 200 dollars per year, and 3
extra months free when you first sign up. This comes to about 13.50 per
month. Nice try!

ups.com...