Old April 19th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Need suggestions for configuring the Ottawa PI packet driver

Hello!
I have downloaded the PI driver kits from both the FTP repository at
UCSD, and of course from the Packet driver kit that Russ Nelson
created.

I also have the KA9Q software, both from his site, and from the FTP
place.

Problem-- When starting the NOS program with its default autoexec.net
file, it complains that the PI driver has an unsupported "type 9" set.
This is with the PI driver straight from the FTP site, not with the
binary from the Packet driver kit.

Can someone supply or point to a location, a known working binary for
the PI driver? (That the most recent KA9Q application won't complain
about.) And while I am at it, also a location for the schematic for
the board that the individual in Ottawa CA built.

I confess that I am not "frocked" that is I do not have my license to
make use of the transmitter functions, I am planning on studying how
the device decodes packets. I do hope to obtain that license RSN.
---
Gregg C Levine drwho8 atsign att dot net
"This signature prefers to be ignored."

Ottawa scanner been down Shawn Scanner 0 February 12th 06 06:42 PM
Ottawa scanner up and down Shawn Scanner 0 January 29th 06 05:41 PM
Looking for frequencies in Ottawa Jad Scanner 2 October 14th 04 01:20 AM
UTC 0:25 Ottawa Marc Shortwave 8 February 10th 04 10:28 PM
OTTAWA PI2 CARD FOR SELL $ 150 Horaxio-lu5aep Digital 4 October 20th 03 11:36 PM