Old April 24th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default S-meter circuit HQ-145

The circuit as designed is subject to significant drift.

Has anyone found a mod or knows of a link to a mod? I prefer NOT to get into
matched 6BA6s.

I am a retired EE and before I jump into the circuit I was wondering if someone
jumped in ahead of me.

I have posted a similar request to boatanchors.