Old October 12th 03, 11:01 PM
jim

Default Items FS

Sorry for the xpost. A good friend of mine, John WB2ISI recently passed
away and his widow w/3 kids under 18 asked me to try and dispose of his
equipment as follows:
AIM 20 amp power supply
Kenwood 2 meter transceiver TR-7850 slight wear, missing rt side panel.
Yeasu YS200 Watt/SWR meter w/mic No dents/dings, slight paint wear.
National NC-33 receiver, fair appearance, no dents/dings, power cord
needs work.
Icom IC 751 fair appearance. Needs back cover.
Tubes:
62011/12AT7WA 1 piece
6AL5 1 piece
6L6 G 2 pieces
866 A 2 pieces
2A3 4 pieces
5881 1 piece
811A 1 piece
5V4 qa 1 piece
811 2 pieces
6J5 1 piece
12AX7 1 piece
6083/AX 9909 (Amperex) 1 piece
6083 (Amperex) 1 piece

Again I am sorry for the xpost but my mates family could use the funds
from whatever can be sold. 73, Jim.

Old October 13th 03, 07:33 PM
Bob

What happened to the covers? Without covers, these radios are reduced to
the status of parts rigs. What about microphones and manuals and mobile
brackets?

I have an IC-751 I like but I wonder what you mean by the back cover.

Perhaps you can guess at a price for everything and I might take it all, in
hopes of fixing up some of the stuff to get my money back and then having
the rest gratis.

Let me know.

73, Bob K6DDX

Old October 14th 03, 11:26 PM
MVR

Bob,
Jezzzz, give the guy a break. He just lost his friend and your bitching about a
covers, mic and manuals.
Maybe Jim will come over and install them for you also.
Offer the guy's family $5.00 bucks. You just want the stuff for nothing.
I see it time and time again. Slime like you hang around waiting for a ham to
pass on
and then you want the equipment for practicly nothing. Then you sell off the
stuff for a profit.
You make me sick.
----------------------
And Jim, Sorry about your friend. You should take some digital pics of the
equipment and put the stuff on Ebay. There you will get the most money for the
family.

73 and good luck!!
_______________________________

Old October 14th 03, 11:32 PM
Mark

Bob,
Jezzzz, give the guy a break. He just lost his friend and your bitching about a
cover, mic and manuals.
Maybe Jim will come over and install them for you also.
Offer the guy's family $5.00 bucks.
You just want the stuff for nothing.
I see it time and time again. Slime like you hang around waiting for a ham to
pass on
and then you want the equipment for practically nothing. Then you sell off the
stuff for a profit.
You make me sick.