Old June 27th 07, 08:06 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace.rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default WTT/WTS 1920-1930's Radio

I was told since this radio doesn't have a makers tag on it, its a kit
Neutrodyne radio from the 20-1930's (5) 201 tubes. They are in good shape
not broken. The cabinet can use some refinish work. The radio is about 2.5
ft long. SORRY I have no pictures of the radio.

This radio is not restored in any way. It can be left as is OR restored.

I am open to trade for a HF radio.

Old June 27th 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace.rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Mike Kulyk wrote:
I was told since this radio doesn't have a makers tag on it, its a kit
Neutrodyne radio from the 20-1930's (5) 201 tubes. They are in good shape
not broken. The cabinet can use some refinish work. The radio is about 2.5
ft long. SORRY I have no pictures of the radio.

This radio is not restored in any way. It can be left as is OR restored.

I am open to trade for a HF radio.

Look similar to anything here? http://www.radioblvd.com/20sRadio.html

If so, sounds like you have a REAL collectors item ...

JS