Old July 6th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Request Info on Type 825 Tube

Does anyone have information on the 825 tube?
I have one in my tube box and don't find any information about in on
the Internet. If it has some value as a collectors item, I may donate
it to AWA, but want to know about it first.
Old July 6th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Jul 6, 9:58 am, CyberFrank wrote:
Does anyone have information on the 825 tube?
I have one in my tube box and don't find any information about in on
the Internet. If it has some value as a collectors item, I may donate
it to AWA, but want to know about it first.

Try this:

http://www.mines.uidaho.edu/~glowbug...es37/pg256.jpg

Midland 13-500 info request Joe LeKostaj Equipment 0 July 5th 07 05:41 AM
TenTec RX-340 Info Request Al Shortwave 4 November 17th 05 03:01 AM
Off topic request for info Larry Benko Antenna 4 August 28th 05 07:05 AM
K1MAN Info Request Rob Sheldon Policy 4 July 15th 05 11:31 PM
FA: Amplex Model "C" Tube Type Radio - Antique Type - Quite Old !LP Swap 0 October 9th 04 08:58 PM