Old July 18th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Shipboard vintage weather station for your shack......

If anyone is interested in a really cool vintage weather station that was
removed off a ship I have one I'm auctioning off. I had this in my radio
station and it gives that really neat look as well as it really works.
Check out the pix and description at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4570&rd=1&rd=1

Old July 18th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 04:43:48 GMT, MICHAEL LINGER wrote:
If anyone is interested in a really cool vintage weather station that was
removed off a ship I have one I'm auctioning off. I had this in my radio
station and it gives that really neat look as well as it really works.
Check out the pix and description at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=0....................

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
the user's eBay account."
-- http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

Old July 18th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Spam Trap ) writes:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 04:43:48 GMT, MICHAEL LINGER wrote:
If anyone is interested in a really cool vintage weather station that was
removed off a ship I have one I'm auctioning off. I had this in my radio
station and it gives that really neat look as well as it really works.
Check out the pix and description at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=0....................

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
the user's eBay account."
-- http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

And don't forget to ad that whether or not this is about ebay, this
newsgroup, rec.radio.amateur.equipment is not a forsale newsgroup.
It's for the discussion of amateur radio equipment.

Michael VE2BVW

Shipboard weather station for your shack...... MICHAEL LINGER Boatanchors 0 July 18th 07 05:43 AM
FA: VINTAGE 1970 SONY TFM-8100W ALL WEATHER AM/FM/VHF RADIO JT Shortwave 1 September 19th 06 01:59 PM
weather station Rich Swap 7 July 25th 05 02:40 PM
FA Heathkit weather station Dave Edwards Equipment 0 August 17th 03 01:03 AM
FA Heathkit weather station Dave Edwards Equipment 0 August 17th 03 01:03 AM