Old July 20th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default ic2720h separate cable wiring info

Hi .. I have an IC2720H .. the separation cable that plugs into the
remote control head has been "separated" from the connector that plugs
into it .. I have a new connector, but I need to verify the color-
lineup of the lines into the connector .. anyone have one handy to
list me out the colors?
If it's a straight-through that's easy .. the one end that plugs into
the main rf unit (when looking down with the nipple on the top and the
ends in front) is: yellow, red, white, braid, black, green.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

Dan, ve4drk

Old July 21st 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

When the two connectors are place side by side the colors are the same at
both ends.

73,
Ed KA9EES

ps.com...

FT: Icom IC2720H Robert Swap 0 July 5th 04 11:41 PM
Trade- Icom IC2720H for Tentec Scout Don L Swap 0 January 3rd 04 11:10 PM
Trade Icom IC2720H for Don Little Swap 0 December 14th 03 09:49 PM
yaesu FC-20 data cable wiring Bernd Maestling Equipment 0 July 31st 03 02:55 PM
yaesu FC-20 data cable wiring Bernd Maestling Equipment 0 July 31st 03 02:55 PM