Old October 28th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Best Ham Radio Web site?

Although I frequently look for other sites, I find EHam to be the best
over-all ham radio web site to browse regularly. ( http://www.eham.com ).

Does anyone else here suggest any other site with comparible quality and
breadth of topics?

Ed K7AAT
Old October 28th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Ed G" wrote in message
. 192.196...

Although I frequently look for other sites, I find EHam to be the best
over-all ham radio web site to browse regularly. (
http://www.eham.com ).

Does anyone else here suggest any other site with comparible quality and
breadth of topics?

Ed K7AAT

See Alexa for Ham Site Ratings - The most visited sites in all 'Amateur'
categories.
http://www.alexa.com/browse?&CategoryID=236
Best browse thru 30 or 40 of them and bookmark those that suit you.

Mega Sites with wide breadth of topics:
QSL.NET
EHAM.NET
QRZ.COM
ARRL.ORG
DXZONE.COM
N0HR.COM
AC6V.COM

Others in Alexa are specific such as DXing, Contesting, AMSAT, Data Sheets,
BoatAnchors, Manuals, Mods, RigPix, Ham News etc. Bookmark according to your
interests

73 Lamont

Old October 28th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Ed G" wrote in message
. 192.196...

Although I frequently look for other sites, I find EHam to be the best
over-all ham radio web site to browse regularly. (
http://www.eham.com ).

Does anyone else here suggest any other site with comparible quality and
breadth of topics?

Ed K7AAT

Minor correction ED it is eham.net -- not dot com i.e,
http://www.eham.net/

BUT http://www.eham.com MY BROWSER WILL TAKE U TO http://www.eham.net/

Lamont

Old October 30th 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment