Old November 10th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default TRADE? My Jupiter plus CASH - for your Orion I

Want to TRADE...Your Orion I for my Jupiter plus CASH?

Are you downsizing your shack?

Or, if the Orion is just more radio then you need, I may be
interested in trading my Jupiter with the factory installed antenna
tuner and CASH; for your Orion I with (or without) the factory
installed antenna tuner.

If you are interested in talking about it, please email me at
(w7gsa at yahoo dot com)

Thanks,

Bill