Old January 21st 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Kenwood dual band TH-G71 programming software ???

does anyone know where I can download a copy of the programming
software for the Kenwood TH-G71 dual band HT ??

thanks in advance

dusty
k4nlz
_ .. _

Old January 22nd 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

does anyone know where I can download a copy of the programming
software for the Kenwood TH-G71 dual band HT ??

www.kenwoodusa.com

Mouse over "Support", choose "Amateur radio" from the resulting
pop-up, then clock on "Amateur Radio Files Download".

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/AMA_Radios/ gets you there more
directly, I think.

http://inform3.kenwoodusa.com/Resour...CP/MG71210.exe
appears to be the file you want.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old January 22nd 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:17:44 -0800, (Dave Platt)
wrote:

does anyone know where I can download a copy of the programming
software for the Kenwood TH-G71 dual band HT ??

www.kenwoodusa.com

Mouse over "Support", choose "Amateur radio" from the resulting
pop-up, then clock on "Amateur Radio Files Download".

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/AMA_Radios/ gets you there more
directly, I think.

http://inform3.kenwoodusa.com/Resour...CP/MG71210.exe
appears to be the file you want.

Perfect , thanks so much Dave , I appreciate it !

best wishes
dusty
k4nlz

_ .. _