Old January 30th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
JTB JTB is offline

Default WANT Corsair/Hercules II Band SW Knob

have a cracked band-switch knob on my TENTEC Hercules II amp. Does anyone
have a mint knob from a parted out TENTEC corsair or Hercules II they would
be willing to sell? TENTEC has the knob without the spun aluminum insert
which is also damaged on my knob. Jerry W0ZD