Old December 2nd 03, 03:26 PM
Richard Lubash

Default FS: Icom IC-781 Excellent Condition

FS: Icom IC-781 Excellent Condition

I was told by Icom USA that this was the last IC-781 sold new in the
US. I have had it since I bought it new a few years back and it is in
like new condition physically and electrically. I live in the Atlanta
area and would be happy to meet a buyer within a few hours drive. I
would like to get $3300.00 for the radio and would be more than willing
to let anyone in the Atlanta area come by and check it out. I'll keep
it listed till the weekend and if it isn't sold will probably list it
on ebay.

Thanks,

Richard / N1VXW/4
404-395-0292