Old December 15th 03, 04:26 PM

Default FT-900 HANDLE

Probably a long shot...but does anyone have a carring handle
for a YAESU FT-900...maybe someone has a junk unit....bought mine from
a very nice local old-timer, and never realized that the handle was
missing until the deal was over...if anyone can help, pse e-mail me a

obviously you have to remove the (no spam) Tks...Bob
Old December 15th 03, 05:00 PM
DGB

It has been my experience that the handle is good for 1 purpose, rising the
front of the radio up off the table. Carrying handle it is not, comes
detached way to easily. Wonderful radio though!

73 Dwight W9YQ