Old December 14th 03, 04:03 PM
John

Default FT-757GXII QUERY

Thank you for reading my request ...
I have a Yaesu FT-757GXII All was going fine until my Main Tuning Dial
knob started getting very hard to turn. CW and CCW... It just totally seized
up on me. Never had this happen before. This has nothing to do with the
Tension Adjusting Screw or the Electronic Frequency Lock Switch. Has
anyone ever encountered this ???
Please advise... and remedy..... would be greatly appreciated.....
Thank you... John

Tube tester query? k3hvg Boatanchors 4 February 2nd 04 01:47 AM
Power Xformer heat query k3hvg Boatanchors 5 January 27th 04 02:19 PM
AN/GRR5 query Uncle Peter Boatanchors 3 January 27th 04 02:15 PM
LU1ZA QSL Query Phil Dx 4 September 23rd 03 01:51 PM
LU1ZA QSL Query Phil Dx 0 September 20th 03 03:18 AM