Old December 18th 03, 09:06 PM
Harold E. Johnson

Default HP 8405A Vector Voltmeter

For sale, above with original manual. Unit is operational but the little
(0-60?) screws that go in the end of the probes are both missing. They were
missing when I purchased the unit 8 years ago, manage to insert a tinned
piece of #22 wire from time to time when I use it.

Surplus to my needs now with a vector network analyzer, will sell for
anything better than what I can realize out of trashing the thing for the
cabinet. Shipping from 28739 NC will be a consideration, it's heavy as sin.
Manual says 35 pounds, I think it ran something around 1000 pounds on it's
way back to my car.

W4ZCB