Old January 4th 04, 10:06 AM
Ron

Default question to ft-107m-owners

hello dear friends,
last year ive lost my manual for the ft-107.
is there any slot on the backside to connect a external s-meter??
tnx fer answers
73 de Ron DG1HVW

Old January 4th 04, 02:38 PM
Me

Ron, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have searched my
manual and can't find any thing pertaining to an external swr meter so
my guess would have to be that no it has no connection.
73, Billy

Old January 4th 04, 06:27 PM
Ralph Mowery

" last year ive lost my manual for the ft-107.
is there any slot on the backside to connect a external s-meter??
tnx fer answers
73 de Ron DG1HVW

Look here for the manual.

http://www.cqham.ru/sch_eng.html