Old January 5th 04, 07:34 PM
Christian Rogne

Default PSK and IC 706MKIIG

I have made an interface cable from the IC 706 to the PC. From pin 11 on the
13 pins ACC to the speaker on the PC, and from 12 on ACC to the PC Mic. I
Also have made an easy transistor PTT switch connected to pin 3 on ACC, and
the serial port on the PC. The problem is, when I have this connected to,
and try to make sideband operation, I got a very poor Mic Gain. Are there
someone who can help me with this problem ?

73's de LA8QJA, Christian