Old January 6th 04, 04:22 AM
SecondHandMarklin.com

Default EVERGREEN, COLORADO HAMS

If you live in or near Evergreen, Colorado, this will be of interest
to you. The initial meeting of Evergreen hams is tentatively set for
Tuesday January 13th at the Evergreen Sports Grill. Contact Roger
k0yy at for more information or give him a call on the
146.07/67 repeater.

There is nothing to join and there are no dues...just show up.

See the letter below.

Howdy all,

A number of area hams have met on the air and mentioned that they

would
enjoy getting together with local hams sometime for a cup of coffee

or
lunch
or dinner. Several folks mentioned that the Sports Bar and Grill is

pretty
centrally located and easy to find.

So, why doesn't everyone "reply to all" and propose a time and day.

Early
evening during the week or a Saturday morning may be the best time.

There
is
never a good time for everyone, so we'll just pick the "best" time.

If
there
is sufficient interest we could do it again and vary the time and

date so
more folks can attend.

It's interesting, when you do a zip code search for our area on QRZ;

there
are more than 150 hams in the Evergreen, Conifer, and Kittredge area.

There
are lots of hams up here living in all the various nooks and valleys.

Do you know a local ham that would enjoy attending? Invite them and

pass
along their email address so we can add them to the broadcast group.

I almost always monitor 146.67, the Castle Rock System up on Squaw

Mountain.
Drop by and say hello or list a get together preference.

Happy 2004 and 73,

Roger K0YY and Marilyn KB0LJW Krautkremer
Evergreen, CO

PLEASE REPLY TO: