Old November 14th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor

The VoiceMax speech processor is not for everyone...
It's only for radio operators that want maximum range from their rig.
VoiceMax is no gimmick... it uses proven AGC technology to produce
tangible results. Want to know more?
http://tinyurl.com/2ac9r5
Old November 14th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:21:17 +0000
From: Stev eH
StevehkhhSDJvhvbjjxbvvbhnvbhzjdnxzvzhzdshbvnjzvnb vnvjbvbcjbvvvvnmxvzjhjzs
dgfgsfghgjsghgsljhglhdjfghfufgfhzysgfhczgugfvzlvuf zvllgfzlyfyvlgbylvdfghvb

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Subject: VoiceMax Speech Processor

Tel star Electronics

wrote:
The VoiceMax speech processor is not for everyone...
It's only for radio operators that want maximum range from their rig.
VoiceMax is no gimmick... it uses proven AGC technology to produce
tangible results. Want to know more?
http://tinyurl.com/2ac9r5

What has this got to do with amateur radio?

Steve H

These guys come on the NG about every month trying to soft sell their
product.

Old November 24th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Nov 14, 5:13 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
The VoiceMax speech processor is not for everyone...
It's only for radio operators that want maximum range from their rig.

Along with maximum splatter.
Old November 26th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

wrote:
The VoiceMax speech processor is not for everyone...
It's only for radio operators that want maximum range from their rig.

Along with maximum splatter.

LOL.

His website claims that Mouser Electronics is a "partner." Searches on
Mouser for "Telstar" and "VoiceMax" return zero results. Hmm. . does buying
some parts from Mouser make them a "partner." If so, I'm a "partner" with
Mouser, too.

LOL

LOL

Old November 27th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

His website claims that Mouser Electronics is a "partner." *Searches on
Mouser for "Telstar" and "VoiceMax" return zero results. *Hmm. . does buying
some parts from Mouser make them a "partner." *If so, I'm a "partner" with
Mouser, too.

The dictionary defines partner as "One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
So yes, in your example... you would be a partner of Mouser.

Old November 29th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

So did Mouser assist you in the design, or put up money to market you
splatter circuit? Do they get a cut of your business? Do they sell
your junk in their catalog? Or is your only partnership just that you
order parts from them? Do they even know what you order parts for?
Partner with Mouser, yeah right, just more telestar hype.

Commander... Like I said earlier... the dictionary defines partner as
"One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
I guess you're not able to comprehend that sentence. Not really
surprising. If you're looking for an argument... I only argue with
worthwhile adversaries... lol
Old November 29th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Nov 29, 9:44*am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
So did Mouser assist you in the design, or put up money to market you
splatter circuit? Do they get a cut of your business? Do they sell
your junk in their catalog? Or is your only partnership just that you
order parts from them? Do they even know what you order parts for?
Partner with Mouser, yeah right, just more telestar hype.

Commander... Like I said earlier... the dictionary defines partner as
"One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
I guess you're not able to comprehend that sentence. Not really
surprising. If you're looking for an argument... I only argue with
worthwhile adversaries... lol

Perhaps Mouser should be informed of this claim to partnership. They
may very interested.

Jimmie
Old November 29th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

JIMMIE wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:44=A0am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
So did Mouser assist you in the design, or put up money to market you
splatter circuit? Do they get a cut of your business? Do they sell
your junk in their catalog? Or is your only partnership just that you
order parts from them? Do they even know what you order parts for?
Partner with Mouser, yeah right, just more telestar hype.

Commander... Like I said earlier... the dictionary defines partner as
"One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
I guess you're not able to comprehend that sentence. Not really
surprising. If you're looking for an argument... I only argue with
worthwhile adversaries... lol

Perhaps Mouser should be informed of this claim to partnership. They
may very interested.

Jimmie

Oh no, are you going to report him to Mouser?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old November 29th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:34:31 -0800 (PST)
From: JIMMIE
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, rec.radio.cb,
rec.radio.amateur.equipment

wrote:
So did Mouser assist you in the design, or put up money to market you
splatter circuit? Do they get a cut of your business? Do they sell
your junk in their catalog? Or is your only partnership just that you
order parts from them? Do they even know what you order parts for?
Partner with Mouser, yeah right, just more telestar hype.

Commander... Like I said earlier... the dictionary defines partner as
"One that is united or associated
with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest."
I guess you're not able to comprehend that sentence. Not really
surprising. If you're looking for an argument... I only argue with
worthwhile adversaries... lol

Perhaps Mouser should be informed of this claim to partnership. They
may very interested.

Jimmie

Maybe not "informed" but ask people THERE, at Mouser, what their
"definition" of _partner_ is and then tell them about this guy.

"Dictionary" definitions should not be confused with word usage within
contexts that alter the meaning of words. For example, the word
_sterilize_ has a different meaning in banking/finance compared to
microbiology.

In a business context, "partners" generally implies that an ongoing
relationship exists by virtue of a written contract. If party A buys parts
from party B, and pays for those parts with money, that establishes a
provider-customer relationship, not a partnership.