Old January 16th 04, 10:25 AM
Ted Taylor

Default Icom IC-746

Anyone help me please? I am trying to link 746 to computer to use
digital modes.I have a CT-17 which does not do anything. I think that I
need to make a lead up but
I don't know the pinouts for a RS232. Thanks for any help I get. Ted G7PZS.

--

Riding Honda V45 750cc V4 Magna or wifes
Honda VT700 700cc V twin Shadow
Old January 21st 04, 10:09 PM
Dennis Kaylor

the CT-17 is for controlling the radio NOT doing the digital modes
you need something like the RigBlaster or the Rascal to do the digital modes
good luck

Old January 21st 04, 10:09 PM
Dennis Kaylor

the CT-17 is for controlling the radio NOT doing the digital modes
you need something like the RigBlaster or the Rascal to do the digital modes
good luck

WTB - Icom AD 20 and Icom BP 90 David Bell Equipment 0 December 2nd 03 04:24 AM
WTB - Icom AD 20 and Icom BP 90 David Bell Equipment 0 December 2nd 03 04:24 AM
Icom T2H ANI Mode Michael Ko Equipment 10 October 23rd 03 07:59 PM
Icom T2H ANI Mode Michael Ko Equipment 0 October 9th 03 09:13 PM
ICOM IC-228A 2-METER XCVR Robert G. Carter Equipment 0 July 20th 03 04:13 PM