Old January 23rd 04, 02:22 PM
N2ION

Default AMATEUR DONATIONS NEEDED

Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC), is looking for DONATIONS of
"Ham" gear, like triband beams, rigs, and towers, to be used for our Emergency
Communication Stations, and Field Day.

If you have any old equipment that you're not using anymore, and would like to
donate it to our cause, we will make sure that you get a nice letter, being
that we have 503 c(3) status with the I.R.S. ,for a tax deduction, from our
club.
We really need your help, so please try to assist us in any way that you can.

Thanks in advance
Old February 18th 04, 11:13 PM
NR 17 26DIVISION

its all lies we checked out the numbers on one of their other adds,
also the EMAIL address that it is sent from is differant every time,
why not use the one for the charity??? or the home address of the charity??
because its lies..
you have been reported to the athorities

Old February 22nd 04, 03:57 AM
N2ION

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE LIAR, AND CAN'T PROVE A WORD OF WHAT YOU SAY. YOU'RE JUST A
COWARD HIDING BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A LIFE, AND STOP
SLANDERING PEOPLE.
GROW UP!

Old February 22nd 04, 08:39 PM
Minnie Bannister

As a former member of LIMARC (I did not renew only because I moved away
from the area), I wrote to the current president, Daniel Reisman NY2L
(whom I know personally), and informed him of the responses to N2ION's
messages soliciting donations of equipment to LIMARC.

Daniel assured me that N2ION is acting on behalf of the LIMARC Board of
Directors in soliciting these donations. An official statement probably
will be issued by the Board after its next meeting.

LIMARC is on the Web at http://www.limarc.org

Alan AB2OS

On 02/18/04 06:13 pm NR 17 26DIVISION put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:

Old February 22nd 04, 09:10 PM
Roger Gt

"Minnie Bannister" wrote in message
: As a former member of LIMARC (I did not renew only because I
moved away
: from the area), I wrote to the current president, Daniel Reisman
NY2L
: (whom I know personally), and informed him of the responses to
N2ION's
: messages soliciting donations of equipment to LIMARC.
: Daniel assured me that N2ION is acting on behalf of the LIMARC
Board of
: Directors in soliciting these donations. An official statement
probably
: will be issued by the Board after its next meeting.
: LIMARC is on the Web at http://www.limarc.org
: Alan AB2OS

I still don't get it.
So this group is just a bunch of beggars?
Our club here has never ask for donations and we always manage to
get the equipment we need. Normally we buy or build it!

Are these people poor? Living in a third world country (area) ?

Also, despite any Good Intentions, it looks Bad for all Hams to
have begging going on in a public place (newsgroup)