Old January 28th 04, 08:41 PM
Thierry

Default An article for my personal website ?

Hi OM, YL and SWL,

This is the first time since the publishing of my website four years ago
that I appeal to your collaboration.

My personal website LUXORION is devoted to amateur astronomy and hamradio,
this last section growing quite fast, with about 120 pages today heavily
illustrated, representing about 10% of my web.
See at http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/menu-qsl.htm

Since 2000 this site is read by about 110 people every day, not only
amateurs (young and old), but also private companies and scientists and it
is referenced in more than 100 amateurs, clubs and pro websites, small or
large. So be sure that your information will be read.
And not only in english, but also in other languages, as I include a
translation module in the menu to extend the circulation of the information.
At last this site is updated quasi daily.

Several amateurs and professionals too, scientific and CEO of private
companies, have already participated in the French pages of my site or
helped me to complete some technical page about hamradio. LUXORION is
however not a media for adverstisings or a marketing place. It stands off
any political or commercial activity.

If some of you have written some articles covering in depth and seriously
any amateur radio subject - DX, equipment, software, activity, BCL, SWL,
theory, etc - (there is no maximum number of pages or MB), and are
interested in publishing this information on my website, feel free to send
me a comment. Of course any information published will stay under your name
with a link to your website or email if you like, as I alway do.

File formats accepted are htm if you like or any Word compatible format
(doc, etc). Pictures in uncompressed JPG or quality GIF (I can convert TIF
too).

Your support is welcome.

Thanks in advance

73