Old February 2nd 04, 10:08 PM
Walter Treftz

Default FS: Resistors (new, MILSPEC)

FOR SALE:
New, MILSPEC, metal film resistors. If interested, make an
offer we can't refuse + postage. Came from the estate of an
SK that got end-of-contract govt contract parts down in the
Tampa area. Will entertain offers on all (preferred), individual
lots, or individual resistors.
73 Walt (N4GL) xx (take out the x's)
or to our "widows committee" site of ---
---
----------------
6200 ohms 10w
TEPRO R58V622