Old February 7th 04, 03:15 AM
Steve

Default info wanted:K6EKH linear amp

Hi Gang,
A few years ago, at a local electronics swapmeet, I bought
an amp that I'd like to get some info on. It appears to be
a very nicely built homebrew. It is labelled "K6EKH #27",
which leads me to believe this guy built quite a few of these.
Looked up this callsign on QRZ, and there is no listing.
If anyone has any info about this amp, I'd like to hear from
you.

This amp is self contained (internal BIG power transformer).
It uses a pair of 4-400A's in parallel. Grounded grid, input
fed into the cathodes (untuned).

Thanks!

Steve