Old February 27th 04, 07:44 PM
N8WIP

Default Photos wanted for ARES/RACES Article!

Greetings all... de N8WIP

I am in the final process of writing an article on ARES/RACES and I need a
few photographs to put with it. The article is writen to educate today's
emergency services in what the amateur radio service is all about and how it
can help them in the event of a disater or emergency. The article is titled:
The Multi-Million Dollar Communications Network that you probably don't even
know you have.

I am looking for photographs of mobile communications centers, portable
communications systems, EOC's or any other photograph that shows what
ARES/RACES and the amateur radio community is all about.

Credit will be given for photographs used so please be sure to include the
photographers name and the name of any person or group within the photo.
Please DO NOT send photographs that are not you own unless you have
permission from the photographer.

Upon request, if your photograph is used in the printed issue I will make
sure that you receive a copy.

Photographs should be at least 800x600 @ 200 DPI in .JPG format and should
be emailed to:

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: