Old February 26th 04, 04:25 AM
KU2S

Default Crystal Frequencies, HR-2A

Hi folks.. Have a Regency HR-2A that I want to re-crystal for packet
use, but don't have the manual, and therefore do not have the formula
for calculating the frequency of the receive and transmit crystals for
desired frequency of operation. Could anyone out there help with this
info? Hamfest coming up this weekend and I'd like to shop for
crystals. Also, is there a .PDF of the manual available anywhere?
I've searched the web and there are plenty of folks who'll sell me a
photocopy of the manual for anywhere from $15.00 to $25.00, but to be
honest, that would exceed the value of the radio... Any help would be
greatly appreciated...

Thanks much, and 73!

Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS