RadioBanter

-   -   TS-850 Vox Delay... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/147656-ts-850-vox-delay.html)

KA1IOR[_2_] November 2nd 09 02:43 AM

TS-850 Vox Delay...

I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

Topaz305rk November 2nd 09 04:31 AM

TS-850 Vox Delay...

"KA1IOR" wrote in message
I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

In my TS-850 manual, on page 17, the picture at the top of the page shows
the back of the rig and all the VOX controls.
Item #18 being Anti-VOX, #19 being VOX Gain and #20 being VOX Delay.
All three are explained on page 18 of the manual in the right hand column.
All of the above are covered under the contents on page 2 as: 4. OPERATION,
4-1. OPERATING CONTROLS. pages 10 thru 19.

Sam - K7SAM

k6rmr November 6th 09 04:29 AM

TS-850 Vox Delay...

On Nov 1, 8:31*pm, "Topaz305rk" wrote:
"KA1IOR" wrote in message

I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

In my TS-850 manual, on page 17, the picture at the top of the page shows
the back of the rig and all the VOX controls.
Item #18 being Anti-VOX, #19 being VOX Gain and #20 being VOX Delay.
All three are explained on page 18 of the manual in the right hand column..
All of the above are covered under the contents on page 2 as: 4. OPERATION,
4-1. OPERATING CONTROLS. pages 10 thru 19.

Sam - K7SAM

On my 450 there is a hole on the left side of the transceiver to ajust
the Vox
delay. I bet the 850 is simular. Look at the Operaters Manual on the
Vox operation.
Stan K6RMR