Old November 2nd 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default TS-850 Vox Delay...

I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...
Old November 2nd 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"KA1IOR" wrote in message
I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

In my TS-850 manual, on page 17, the picture at the top of the page shows
the back of the rig and all the VOX controls.
Item #18 being Anti-VOX, #19 being VOX Gain and #20 being VOX Delay.
All three are explained on page 18 of the manual in the right hand column.
All of the above are covered under the contents on page 2 as: 4. OPERATION,
4-1. OPERATING CONTROLS. pages 10 thru 19.

Sam - K7SAM

Old November 6th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Nov 1, 8:31*pm, "Topaz305rk" wrote:
"KA1IOR" wrote in message

I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

In my TS-850 manual, on page 17, the picture at the top of the page shows
the back of the rig and all the VOX controls.
Item #18 being Anti-VOX, #19 being VOX Gain and #20 being VOX Delay.
All three are explained on page 18 of the manual in the right hand column..
All of the above are covered under the contents on page 2 as: 4. OPERATION,
4-1. OPERATING CONTROLS. pages 10 thru 19.

Sam - K7SAM

On my 450 there is a hole on the left side of the transceiver to ajust
the Vox
delay. I bet the 850 is simular. Look at the Operaters Manual on the
Vox operation.
Stan K6RMR

Sorry For Delay William M. Pasternak Info 0 February 13th 09 09:23 PM
WTB: Delay Tube al goss Boatanchors 0 September 7th 06 07:08 PM
Trying to get rid of a delay sting2602 Scanner 4 July 29th 06 11:45 PM
Another delay on the Eton E1? jamulc Shortwave 6 June 20th 05 04:07 AM
PRO-74 Delay Question MeToo Scanner 0 March 17th 04 08:27 PM