Old March 2nd 04, 02:12 PM
Will

Default Can anyone help shed light on these vintage items

I aquired these items and would be very grateful if anyone can tell me what
they are for, and any history of them.
Thanks in advance......Al

Old March 3rd 04, 04:23 AM
Ed G

I aquired these items and would be very grateful if anyone can tell me
what they are for, and any history of them.

Looks like precision low power watt meter... possibly for microwave.
The second item looks like a quality AC voltmeter... good for precision
audio level work.

Both should be worth something for commercial lab type work.

Ed

Old March 4th 04, 10:56 PM
Steve Nosko

First is a very common and good low power meter by HP. Only about 5 yraes
out of use if at all. Used all over in RF Engineering .

Second says right on the front.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.
.248...