Old March 9th 04, 04:50 PM
Incognito

Default TS-940S what have I got?

Touted by many as a very good CW rig as well as the other modes. Dates back
to the 80's

You should have a ham check it out for proper operation and if all OK, then
worth

TS-940S 11 $601.00 $807.55 $960.00
TS-940SAT 12 $510.00 $852.67 $1,000.00

Columns are number of sales low med and high selling prices

Data from http://aade.com/hampedia/kenwoodp.htm

Also check e-bay for any current and recent past auctions

Cosmetics enter into price as well scrathces, good, very good, excellent,
mint are typical grades

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman

"schuetzen - RKBA!" wrote in message
Just bought the above from an estate sale... lots of neat knobs and

switches
but... what do I have here? I have read the eHam comments of course but

wonder
if I should not have checked here first??
Any known problems with this?

Old March 12th 04, 02:58 AM
Dee D. Flint

"schuetzen - RKBA!" wrote in message
Just bought the above from an estate sale... lots of neat knobs and

switches
but... what do I have here? I have read the eHam comments of course but

wonder
if I should not have checked here first??
Any known problems with this?

There are various places on the internet where you can buy a copy of the
manual. That would be the very first step that I would recommend you take.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE