Old March 16th 04, 09:26 PM
Snoopydawg

Default Amplifier Wanted Johnson Valliant II and more for trade

Hello all, I have 4 amplifiers. Station 550, it does between 200 250
watts dead key and swings to 550. This amp takes 2 watts to do this. A
ameritron ALS 500 moblie amp with the 10 meter mod. 25 watts swinging
to 70 will give you 200 swing to 500 with 80 amps of draw on the
battery. You can run this amp more effectivly by running two 2200 uf
16 volt electrolitic caps in parallel with that battery and the amp.
I have a palamore three tube amp. 12BT6 driving two 6JS6Cs it needs
tubes so I have no idea what it does. Then there is the VooDoo 300 B
it is a base amp and puts out about 150 watts with 300 watts of swing.
The power to drive this amp is 2 watts. The Station 550 and the voodoo
300 B are broad band amp so they will work anywhere between 80 and 10
meters. I have a Johnson Valaint II that needs a Low voltage
transformer. Its for pick up only. To heavy to ship.
I have a Pro 2052 trunk tracking scanner as well as a 300 watt MFJ
949C antenna tunner and swr watt meter. Sycron 1000 watt meter as well
as to rerceivers. I also Have a Pentium 233 complete dialup internet
ready computer. Includes monitor keyboard video cammera vidio card and
mouse.
I am looking for a good amp that I can drive with my RCI 2990. Some
thing with 4 811s, or 2 or 4 CX 250s, or, 2 or 4 572bs, a single or
pair of 3-500s all mounted vertcal of course
Old March 18th 04, 05:23 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Do you have a good echo mic to go along with all this fine 'amateur'
equipment?

Dan/W4NTI

om...

Old March 19th 04, 04:39 AM
Snoopydawg

Damn I am sure that if there was a echo mic in all this great radio
equipment you would of gotton me a 8877 amp.