RadioBanter

-   -   IC765 mode problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/152108-ic765-mode-problem.html)

Steve Kelly[_2_] June 27th 10 10:34 AM

IC765 mode problem

Hi,
My trust IC765 has developed a strange fault - the ssb button now switches
from cw to am and not upper and lower sideband.Has anybody got any ideas on
what the problem might be.

notbob June 27th 10 02:21 PM

IC765 mode problem

On 2010-06-27, dave wrote:

It sounds like either a mechanical short or a processor glitch. Have you
tapped it with a screwdriver handle. Have you tried a power cycle? Is
there a processor reset button somewhere?

I'm not licensed yet, so have no experience whatsoever, but aren't
some of those rigs software upgradable. Might try that.

nb