Old July 30th 10, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default GHD Rare Styler New Hair Straightener Set

December 12th 2009 - With Christmas just around the corner, I thought
I might as well add a fancy shampoo and conditioner onto my christmas
list - in fact, I might as well add a couple of both! The first I have
chosen is the body shop banana shampoo and conditioner (see below for
pics). Now, admittedly I chose these products because they smell like
bananary heaven, but they weren't cheap and the body shop is known for
supplying good quality products so I am expecting good things! Each
bottle cost £3.99 for 250ml which is quite pricey because 250ml really
isn't that much (especially when you have mega long, thick hair which
absorbs conditioner like a sponge!). However, if my hair is left
smelling anything like these products, I'll be happy no matter what
the condition of it is like!

December 3rd 2009 - Well, I have been using Redken for just over two
weeks now and I have to say, I am not overly impressed. I would say
that my hair is slightly softer and less brittle feeling, but a slight
improvement isn't really good enough when you consider the price of
these products. It's very annoying because I have been to hairdressers
where they have washed my hair in Redken products and when I leave, my
hair is soft, bouncy, shiney - just like a shampoo advert! I can never
seem to reproduce this effect at home though, no matter how much money
I spend on products. Perhaps it is the hair washing technique rather
than the product? Who knows! Anyway, I'm not going to buy Redken
again... the hunt for the perfect products continues!

November 15th 2009 - I was having a browse around the internet today
when I came across a site selling Redken hair products. Yes that's
right, I wasn't looking or anything, I just came across it accidently.
I had a look through their different product ranges and read reviews
on the various types you could get. I decided that the "all soft" line
sounded like it had the most positive results, seemingly transforming
people's hair from dry and straw like, to silky soft and smooth. Just
what I was after. So I have ordered some and it should arrive in a
couple of days. I'm quite apprehensive, afterall, my previous attempts
at fixing my hair haven't been all that successful but I am trying to
stay positive. At £20 for the shampoo and conditioner, it was pricey
but the cheapest of the ones I have tried so far. Below is a picture
of the product range. Gold bottles has to mean good things, right?
cheap ghd straighteners with best quality and free shipping

cheap ghd straighteners
http://www.ghdtradezone.com
cheap ghd
http://www.ghdtradezone.com
ghd hair straighteners
http://www.ghdtradezone.com
ghd hair
http://www.ghdtradezone.com
GHD
http://www.ghdtradezone.com
Black GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/black-gh...hter_p298.html
GHD Blog
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/blog
Blue Serenity-The ghd new limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/blue-serenity_p295.html
GHD 09 New Style Pink Gift Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-09-n...-set_p308.html
GHD IV Kiss - Pink Hair Straighteners Limited Edition
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-k...tion_p306.html
GHD IV MINI Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/GHD-IV-M...yler_p303.html
GHD IV Salon Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/GHD-IV-S...yler_p302.html
GHD IV Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/-ghd-iv-styler_c2224
GHD IV Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-styler_p301.html?
GHD IV Styling Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-iv-s...-set_p313.html
GHD Leopard Grain Hair Straightener
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-leop...ener_p307.html
GHD limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/-ghd-lim...llection_c2222
GHD limited edition gift set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/-ghd-lim...gift-set_c2235
GHD Limited Edition IV Pure Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-limi...yler_p309.html
GHD Limited Edition Radiance Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-limi...-set_p312.html
GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/-ghd-mk4...ightener_c2223
GHD Precious Gift Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-prec...-set_p305.html
GHD Purple Hair Straightener Gift Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-purp...-set_p310.html
GHD Rare Styler New Hair Straightener Set
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/ghd-rare...-set_p311.html
Gold GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/gold-ghd...hter_p299.html
Green Envy-The ghd new limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/green-envy_p296.html
Limited Edition ghd IV Dark Black Styler
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/limited-...yler_p304.html
Pink GHD MK4 Hair Straighter
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/pink-ghd...hter_p300.html
Purple Indulgence-The ghd new limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/purple-indulgence_p297.htm
RED LUST-The ghd new limited edition colour collection
http://www.ghdtradezone.com/red-lust_p294.html

Thinning hair hairy.stone Shortwave 0 August 8th 07 12:45 PM
I'm having a bad hair day girls Gregg General 1 December 18th 03 07:25 PM
I'm having a bad hair day girls the captain Shortwave 0 December 18th 03 07:25 PM
I'm having a bad hair day girls Gregg Scanner 0 December 18th 03 02:15 PM
I'm having a bad hair day girls Gregg Shortwave 0 December 18th 03 02:15 PM