Old August 12th 10, 04:35 PM
Junior Member

Location: Arvada, Co
Default Used Equipment needs new home

Our fire department switched to a 800mhz radio system we are currently trying to get rid of our old Motorola 400mhz system. Ideally we would like to help a fire department if they could use it, but are willing to explorer other options. Let us know if the is worth our time. We have the complete system working when removed from service.
-Voters
-Repeaters
-MT1000 Portable Radios and chargers
-Mobile Radios from trucks
-MT2000
-Full rack of electronics

If you need pictures we can send you some. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross Vance
Arvada Fire Protection District
Old August 12th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

rossvance wrote:
Our fire department switched to a 800mhz radio system we are currently
trying to get rid of our old Motorola 400mhz system. Ideally we would
like to help a fire department if they could use it, but are willing to
explorer other options. Let us know if the is worth our time. We have
the complete system working when removed from service.
-Voters
-Repeaters
-MT1000 Portable Radios and chargers
-Mobile Radios from trucks
-MT2000
-Full rack of electronics

If you need pictures we can send you some. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross Vance
Arvada Fire Protection District

Try eham.com and QRZ.com
Old August 18th 10, 01:31 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossvance View Post
Our fire department switched to a 800mhz radio system we are currently trying to get rid of our old Motorola 400mhz system. Ideally we would like to help a fire department if they could use it, but are willing to explorer other options. Let us know if the is worth our time. We have the complete system working when removed from service.
-Voters
-Repeaters
-MT1000 Portable Radios and chargers
-Mobile Radios from trucks
-MT2000
-Full rack of electronics

If you need pictures we can send you some. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross Vance
Arvada Fire Protection District

If you still have this equipment would you please contact me! 724-328-1501