Old April 1st 04, 07:29 PM
R. Belcher

Default FS: IC-746/DENTRON AMP/ETC, WV and KY Areas.

Well, here's a shot in the dark.
Not shipping due to the simple risks, lack of materials, etc.

However, If you can meet me in Ashland, Williamson KY/WV, or Charleston,
Huntington WV areas, I'd be glad to bring it to you, no charge.
So if there is anyone out there interested, please give me a shout and let's
meet up.

FOR SALE:

Icom IC-746 HF + 6meters + 2meters, 100w, All-Mode base radio. (Standard
model, not PRO)
Modded for Mars/Cap, etc. Does about 1.0KHz to 174.000MHz, TX/RX
Includes installed optional narrow SSB filter and hand mic.
Like new condition.
Box, manual, etc.
********************
Dentron MLA2500B HF amplifier. 2kW, Does 160-10m. Tubes good, putting out
legal limit on 110vac, and will do more on 220vac.
Includes manual. Has one meter light out, but each meter has two lights.
Excellent condition.
********************
Dentron Super Tuner Plus. 1kW limit. Multi-port antenna connections, meter,
manual, etc. Like new!
********************
G5RV HF antenna, less than 2 yrs. old. No manual, sorry. :-)
********************

Includes coax jumpers, etc. Just connect your power supply, wattmeter and be
on the air!

I've worked the world with this setup and guarantee you'll be happy with it.

THE IMPORTANT PART:

NOT taking offers or splitting up the set for now.
Priced at $1400 firm for everything.

Again, I cannot ship but will meet in the listed areas.

Shoot me an email if interested, please pass the word, and thanks much!
Randy, KC8CPK

No replies after April 30th, 2004 please, tnx.