Old November 5th 10, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Wanted: Coax Jumpers

Looking for about 20 Teflon type coax jumpers (RG-142 size coax or
similar). Need N-Female chassis mount on one end. Remaining end can be
any connector as I cut them off and solder direct to circuit board.
Jumpers need to be about 16" long or so. Emailed Hangar 18 surplus with
no reply.

Scott
N0EDV
Old November 5th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Scott wrote:
Looking for about 20 Teflon type coax jumpers (RG-142 size coax or
similar). Need N-Female chassis mount on one end. Remaining end can be
any connector as I cut them off and solder direct to circuit board.
Jumpers need to be about 16" long or so. Emailed Hangar 18 surplus with
no reply.

Scott
N0EDV

There are places in The Valley that do this sort of thing.
Old November 5th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On 11-5-2010 12:49, dave wrote:
Scott wrote:
Looking for about 20 Teflon type coax jumpers (RG-142 size coax or
similar). Need N-Female chassis mount on one end. Remaining end can be
any connector as I cut them off and solder direct to circuit board.
Jumpers need to be about 16" long or so. Emailed Hangar 18 surplus with
no reply.

Scott
N0EDV

There are places in The Valley that do this sort of thing.

Which valley? I live in Cook's Valley, but I'd be the only one doing
that sort of thing here and I'm not doing it so it must be a different
valley.

Old November 5th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s... AKoEBU_QbrPc

Old November 6th 10, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 21:32:22 +0000, Scott wrote:
On 11-5-2010 12:49, dave wrote:
Scott wrote:
Looking for about 20 Teflon type coax jumpers (RG-142 size coax or
similar). Need N-Female chassis mount on one end. Remaining end can be
any connector as I cut them off and solder direct to circuit board.
Jumpers need to be about 16" long or so. Emailed Hangar 18 surplus with
no reply.

There are places in The Valley that do this sort of thing.

Which valley? I live in Cook's Valley, but I'd be the only one doing
that sort of thing here and I'm not doing it so it must be a different
valley.

Why, VP2E/ , of course. http://tinyurl.com/2vcwvtc

73
Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux

Jumpers across tower sections Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Antenna 7 August 9th 07 11:42 PM
FS: Coax Jumpers Tom Stack Swap 0 May 28th 06 01:27 PM
FA: 14 hardline jumpers (4' each) Steve Wheatley KU9C Swap 0 August 23rd 03 02:08 AM