Old April 11th 04, 11:26 PM
PJ

Default Astron RS 35A

I just purchased an Astron RS 35A to go along with my new TS 2000. I was
getting some terrific line noise that I was attibuting to local line noise,
until I hooked up the TS 830.

1. Totally takes out the 830 on 7 MHZ. Turn off the 2000, and noise
disappears.
2. Noise on most bands -- not 60 hz but seems higher buzz. Probably 120 or
so.
3. Discernable roughness on CW note monitored locally. Reports from
others varies -- hard to know. 4. Tried another small power supply.
Noise does not seem to exist with it.

I'll probably send it back, but anyone have similar problems?

KD0UN