Old April 15th 04, 11:26 PM
xon

Default question about alinco dj 596 wide option

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering something. My alinco dj 596 had got the function "Wide Fm".

When I think of wide FM I think of the commercial radio or a wireless
microphone but what does the WFM mean on my handheld alinco? If I listen on
a receiver that can receive Wide Fm like normal "radio" I don't hear much
diffirents maybe it's the microphone.

So my question is..if I connect a normal microphone to the external
microphone input and put it on wide Fm is the audio quality better if you
listen it on a Wide fm Receiver?

Many thanks for you anwsers already

Rene
The netherlands