Old April 19th 04, 01:14 PM
Ready Kilowatt

Wouldn't that be illegal?

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web site's

that
will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on 11 meters. I'm

finding
there is a substantial market for such gear and I'll need some references

for
various solid state and tube conversions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

WA3MOJ

Old April 19th 04, 09:06 PM
Ready Kilowatt

Default Radio Conversion

George told me it is him, just this morning. Are you trying to steal food
from his plate?

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
exray wrote in
:

WA3MOJ wrote:

Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web
site's that will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on
11 meters. I'm finding there is a substantial market for such gear
and I'll need some references for various solid state and tube
conversions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

WA3MOJ

George,
Are you wanting to convert them to AM or SSB?

-BM

That is not george that is a forge of him and a bad one at that.

Old April 19th 04, 09:31 PM
Bada Bing

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message
"KØHB" wrote in news:1XUgc.2518$e4.320
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

"WA3MOJ" wrote

| Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web
site's that
| will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on 11 meters.
I'm finding
| there is a substantial market for such gear and I'll need some
references for
| various solid state and tube conversions.

The Armenian judges gave this a 9.8 on the Olympic Troll-O-Meter, but
they were over-ruled by the umpires in instant replay, who award it a
1.4.

The Armenian judges lodged a formal protest!

It was sufficiently trollish, of course, but way too obvious. It was
poorly written, poorly executed, and was so incredibly lame as to lack
the true drawing power of a really masterful troll.

Maybe as high as a 1.6 for the intense stupidity of the premise, but a
9.8? Never!

The Armenian judges tear their hair out, throw their balalaikas down in
dismay, and perform the traditional Armenian Dismay Chant!

They demand a recount!

73, de Hans, K0HB

Good Call Hans, yes indeed it is a troll from rec.radio.cb, they have
even gone as far as driving to 2- Ham operators homes and threatened them
physically, harrased them, and have taken pictures of thier homes etc and
posted them on rec.radio.cb as a form of intimidation and harrasment.
This is because these hams are against illegal radio operation and have
spoken out about it. Becareful or they will forge you next and accuse you
of being someone you are not. They are 100% certain that I am wa3moj, I
have told them for 3 years that I am not and they continue the harrasment
of his good name.

Here is a list of what WA3MOJ has in stock. He emailed it to me yesterday.

-----------------------------------
Amplifiers
-----------------------------------
Texas Star

Dave Made

Ameritron

X-Force
----------------------------------

Radios
----------------------------------
Cobra Electronics

Galaxy Radios

Kenwood Communications Corp.

Yaesu

Alinco
-------------------------------

Tubes
------------------------------
Eimac Tubes

Svetlana (Russian) Tubes

Old April 19th 04, 09:31 PM
Bada Bing

Old April 20th 04, 02:41 PM
Speedy

WA3MOJ wrote in :

In article WMYgc.173537$JO3.101093@attbi_s04, G.Beat says...

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web
site's that
will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on 11 meters.
I'm finding
there is a substantial market for such gear and I'll need some
references for
various solid state and tube conversions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

WA3MOJ

Troll

Why is it a troll? It is on topic.

On topic for what? You are not wa3moj, and are posting in amatuer NG's
with a federal issued call sign. Seems you may have more problems then
you care to admit. You want peopl to think you are the amatuer radio
operator wa3moj, that could lead you into serious problems. take it for
what it is worth. That is only if george want's to pursue the matter.

since no one claiming to be wa3moj has disputed
the post,it stands to reason that it is a valid post.

I have sent a couple of e-mails to the F.C.C. pointing out that
he is selling illegal equipment. everyone else should send
e-mails to the F.C.C.
maybe we can get his ham ticket pulled.

Old April 20th 04, 06:42 PM
I Am Not George

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
[...]

FYI as any one reading this can guess WA3MOJ, is being forged.. It is
being done by a group of anonymous out law CBers from rec.radio.cb.
Thier goal is to punish licensed hams who have spoken out against
freeband, mod'ed radios, and, illegal power in that newsgroup.
Operating outside the rules means a lot to these CBers. Anyone that
disaproves of it is seen as a threat. A licensed ham who does not 'go
along with the program" and is foolish enough to use his callsign in
that group gets harrased. Recently, one, of the out law CBers rang
door bells, left notes, and took photos at the residences of hams
N8WWM and KC8LDO for the purpose of stalking them. This is now a
court matter. Also these same CB out laws are so ignorant they get
mixed up and latch on to call signs of hams who do not even post there
which is the case with WA3MOJ, N7VCF, and, others. It may be best to
let them forge away so that the ISPs involved can shut them down.

Old April 20th 04, 07:45 PM
Speedy

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

ews.com...

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
[...]

maybe if the F.C.C gets enough complaints,they will investigate and
see if its really WA3MOJ or not.
if you care so much, get in contact
with him and ask him to quit selling illegal stuff.