Old April 20th 04, 08:53 PM
KG8CO

Default HTX-404 Slow tx/rx switching

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't stay connected to our local
packet cluster with the HTX-404 I recently purchased 2nd hand.

I took the HTX-404 out of line and used it with one of our local 440
repeaters.

At that point I noticed that the tx to rx switching is extremely slow
.... infact it is so slow, the repeater switch's from rx to tx and vice
versa much quicker than the ht.

I have never seen anything like this.

Is there something that can be adjusted within the ht to correct this
problem?

Thank You

Brian, KG8CO

Boatanchor TR Switching TW Boatanchors 4 December 20th 04 12:01 AM
HF Vertical - ground mounted or 10-30 feet in air what works best for 20m-80m tx/rx DAVID BROWNE Antenna 3 December 18th 04 12:32 PM
Boatanchor TR Switching TW Boatanchors 0 December 16th 04 06:10 PM
HTX-404 Slow tx/rx switching KG8CO Equipment 4 April 20th 04 09:08 PM
T2FD modded to add LF, no switching, AM BC rejection SpamLover Antenna 0 November 7th 03 02:59 PM