Old April 29th 04, 10:43 AM
Globern

Default Please help : Service manuals and mods

Hi all

Is somebody here knows how to get a 1750hz tone call on a TH-77A to open
european repeaters.

My handheld has not this tone call ( US version )

I accept also web sites URL to find free service manuals for TH-77, DX-70,
Alan vhf handheld (I need the tone call also).

Thanks for any reply.

--
Globern
"Un jour le courage frappe a la porte de la peur et demande :