Old April 27th 04, 11:39 PM
SUMNERE

Default CW beta tester needed

I have a unique opportunity for an avid CW operator who would like to volunteer
their time as a beta tester for a new distinctive electronic keyer. The keyer
is designed for comfort, smooth operation and simplicity. To my knowledge
nothing like it is available in its entirety on the market today. This really
is a one of a kind keyer.

I seek only one CW operator, to whom I will ship a prototype unit (no cost to
you) for use over the next few weeks. All I ask is you put it through the pace
and with an open mind critique its usability.

You must meet the following qualifications:
A) Ham operator.
b) Be highly proficient at CW.
c) Active CW operation for a minimum of 12-15 hours during the beta period.
d) Comfortable with an iambic form of an electronic keyer.

You will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-competitive form.

In return for your efforts I provide you, free of charge, one unit when the
final configured design is complete.

I have used this (my) design over the last few months and find it to work
perfectly. However, and sadly, I am not an avid CW operator and limited in
putting it through it's speed and performance paces.

Further details will be sent to those who email me with interest and details of
your operating skills and time spent.

Please feel free to ask questions. I hope to release the product in the next
few months based on feedback.

Those interested in product information and release may also email me and will
be notified of special pricing just prior to its full release.

Thank you.

Email to:

CW beta tester needed SUMNERE Equipment 0 April 27th 04 11:39 PM
FS: Jackson 648 Tube Tester A F Four Kilo Boatanchors 0 January 11th 04 11:46 AM
Tube Tester AA5JJ Boatanchors 2 October 11th 03 10:50 AM
Tube Tester AA5JJ Boatanchors 0 October 11th 03 08:46 AM
WTB: Jackson 648-1T Tube Tester Paper Jim Cross Boatanchors 0 October 10th 03 11:22 PM