Old April 28th 04, 12:35 AM
Bill

Default Icom IC-706MKII - Appropriate Price

I am looking to sell the unit mentioned in the subject. It's hardly
ever been used and I have all parts, including the manual, box, mic
and bracket.

Could anyone here tell me what an appropriate price would be for the
unit? I know what i'd like to get for it but i'm sure that # does not
match what it is currently worth.

Also, if anyone knows of a better place than ebay to sell it, it would
be helpful.

Your advice and guidence is appreciated.

Bill