Old May 3rd 04, 06:54 AM
Butch

Default MINT W2IHY THINGY

This W2IHY thingy is the 8-band Audio Equalizer and Noise Gate. MINT as
in the real meaning of the word, just like it came off the assembly
line. MINT. It comes with the wall wart and mic optional cable for
Kenwood. Ready to go. Instruction booklet included (it's mint also) If
you don't have a Kenwood (8) pin you can wire this to fit your rig if
you know which 4 wires to use, PTT, GND, HOT mic and you are in
business. 190.00 shipped CONUS. If not as described, ship it back, but
handle it with gloves. Original Box

MFJ model mfj-1275 Sound Card Radio Interface, all cables, everything,
again MINT or send it back 75.00 shipped CONUS Ogiginal Box

MFJ-841 2 Meter Handheld SWR/Wattmeter it too is absolutely mint. Take
the antenna off your HT, insert this, add the ht's antenna to the meter
and pussha PTT. 27.00 shipped Original Box

My favorite low power tuner (200 watts cw) and this model is also
totally MINT. I take care of my stuff, my grand kidds can't play with
my stuff they must use the so-so equipment along the other wall. Anyway
this is the 200 watt MFJ-16010 transmit/receive. Many SWLers thought
this was a receive only tuner, not so. It is easy tuning and hard
working coax or longwire. If not as advertised send it back. 50.00
shipped CONUS. Original Box

MFJ-212 Match Maker for Tuner. Saves work and time and not putting out
a signal while you tune away. Again MINT! 60.00 shipped conus.
Original Box

MFJ-216 Delux Amplifier Saver (I scratched the bottom #&*%*^@!! 30.00
shipped CONUS. Original Box

If you are building a tuner, have most of the parts and they are either
new or in excellent condition. Let me know what you need. I have a
great cabinet for a tuner or power supply also. 50.00 plus shipping.

A-B Switch. Rough on the outside, beartifull onna inside works
perfectly. 45.00 shipped

Butch Magee KF5DE
6462 Kome Drive
Diamondhead, MS 29525

Ten-Tec 238A Antenna Tuner For Sale - Near Mint Mac Equipment 4 February 12th 11 05:45 AM
MINT W2IHY THINGY Butch Equipment 0 May 3rd 04 06:54 AM
WTB: Mint Drake MS-4 speaker K9SQG Equipment 0 November 4th 03 02:05 AM
WTB: Mint Drake MS-4 speaker K9SQG Equipment 0 November 4th 03 02:05 AM
WTB: Mint Drake MS-4 speaker K9SQG Boatanchors 0 November 4th 03 02:05 AM