Old May 11th 04, 05:54 PM
CK Chin

Default ICOM IC-M32 water leak in problem

I have borught a unit ICOM M32 brand new water proof Marine set,I only
use for first time on my jetski the water was leak into the circuit
board,the manufacture was not cover the warranty like this even it's a
water proof set.
Any person have this problem before?
To change the IC board take 2-3 month mention by the ICOM Dealer.Damm
it...

Chin